Oh well! I thought i would never blog in my life.. but here goes.. my first post.. and maybe more to come? ok.. we shall see in the future!
I guess life haven't been going well for me.. or maybe i expecting for sth more than i could get.. but well.. been plagued with the same old stuff.. projs, tests, FTT trial, and yes.. my long-awaited for piano mock exam. Hmm.. though I have been predicting that this day would come sooner or later.. I feel that I'm not at least prepared. Well.. we shall see what miracles would happen this coming Sunday, and hopefully, miracles would happen on my actual day of exam too! =D (okay, i'm expecting more again!)
Yup, and I've been receiving well wishes from many which i'm grateful for! =)
And yes, received these idioms (do we call them that?) from my friend, which i think is meaningful and I WILL SURVIVE THROUGH THIS WEEEEEK!
咬紧牙关
努力向前
勇敢面对
奋勇前进
Been quite affected by a few things these days.. maybe these came from stress(es) came from projects, my piano and stuff.. but of course from my close ones too.. I don't know what i could say.. but I do care for you, and many others care for you too.. I hope you understand =)
Hmm... BUT I GUESS MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!! COZ IM BLOGGING NOW!!!!!!!!!! =D
(you might think that it's no big deal.. BUT WEILIN IS BLOGGING! it's a big one k!)
No comments:
Post a Comment