Saturday, February 13, 2010

YAY!

Well, finally got a time to have a nice rest after so many things! Concert, projects, BYE BYE! =D
Left with an interview and Weilin is an Unofficial Graduate already! =D
SAY 'YAY!'

I would say many things have happened recently, and things haven't been going well exactly..
Okay, but work and friends are my main support as usual!
I found joy and less stressful in work these days! Well, guess my life as an intern is gone, and here comes the part timer life. Don't like ar? Fire me! =D
MUAHAHAAHA!

Been contradicting ever since that day,
that I have a phobia for that incident.
Though you might not know what had happened,
but it's there. Forgive me for being strict.

To you,
Been wanting to tell you the truth,
but didn't bear to break your heart,
or dash your hopes
though I know it won't do you any good.
what should I do?

Have been regretting some of my actions lately.
But I'll do something about it!

Having cravings lately!
SOMEONE/SOME PEOPLE, FULFILL MY CRAVINGS ASAP PLS!
- SUSHI BUFFET
- 85
- STEAMBOAT

AND OUTINGS SOON PLEASE!
- CCHMS ZR OUTING, 2nd week of March
- 85 Gathering 25 Feb
 ALRIGHT!!! TIME TO SLEEP!!! SUPPOSED TO SLEEP LONG LONG AGO! BUT END UP HERE!!!
And.. thinking of food makes me hungry now..
OKAY BYES!
BTW.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE! =D
Happy Happy spirits nowadays =D
Hope to keep it going! =D

Hope to have one soon. =)

No comments: