Alright, to tell you guys frankly, I've been looking forward to work these days. I don't know why. Probably it's because I'm just a part timer!
Though I look forward to work, these few days have brought me tinge of sadness..
First to start off, I met a very bitchy customer last Friday. She practically threatened to complain our whole outlet, and I really couldn't take it when she kept shooting at me. Well, I guess she's a 神枪射手!
Well, and to continue the suayness, some birds came to eat my breakfast/lunch/teatime when I left my food outdoors. =( So in the end, I only ate like 4 mouthful of my plate of Alio Olio! =(
However, after that day, I changed my perception on my area manager. From a good one to a better one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second suay matter.
I ATE MACAROONS WHO ARE SPRAYED WITH ACRYLIC PAINT BEFOREHAND.
Thank goodness I'm still here.
Oh well, my colleague ate much more than me! And he's alive too!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third matter.
I came to terms that in the real working environment, no matter how capable you are, it doesn't mean that you are able to take charge of matters.
Well, felt sad when I heard that my kitchen head has resigned. =(
AH GOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Well, I think there MIGHT be more to come. =(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fourth matter
I heard from Shah that the Trishaw uncle who always come to our outlet just to watch TV met with an accident ytd. Uncle, please come back to watch TV at UE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fifth matter
Has been really really deprive from sleep coz I've been transposing CO scores for the past 1 day. =(
Well, everyone has been busy transposing this and many have problems identifying the key, so here's what I did!
Well, it definitely helped!
c_ndy シンディー says:
wah weilin!
thx so much
=Þ Weilin says:
??
c_ndy シンディー says:
i keep on thinking whole day 2 Sharp 3 Sharp is wat
hahaha
=Þ Weilin says:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHAA!
c_ndy シンディー says:
hahaha
=Þ Weilin says:
IT HELPS HORRR!!!
LOL!!!
c_ndy シンディー says:
ya!
hahahaha!
Hmm.. Slept at 5.45am last night and woke up at around 8am.
Off to work till 3pm and continue writing till 8pm.
Come back and settle some CO stuff.
Right now I'm still here blogging when I have to wake up at 4.45am tmr for my morning flight.
I'm amazed I haven't toh...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sixth matter
WEILIN IS OUT OF TOWN TO VIETNAM.
DON'T CALL/SMS ME EVEN IF YOU MISS ME ALOT!
SEE YA GUYS ON 10 MAR! =D
SAYONARA!
No comments:
Post a Comment