Woosh! 25 Jun 2010 (Friday) (Rainy)
It has been 9 months and 18 days since I have joined Bakerzin!
Haha! Of course I had fun in there, unhappy moments, crazy times and interesting people in my outlet!
Well, let me elaborate more on my last day then!
Slept and woke up very early in the morning to complete making the cards for my colleague.. Well.. though I set the timing to go for work quite early.. I ended up late in an attempt to find another pair of black shoes as my usual one was wet because of the big bad rain.. =(
So after a long time, I finally found my shoes and set off! Upon reaching the train platform, I thought I was lucky enough to catch the train.. But.. I COULDNT GET IN! It was 11am! A timing where the train should only be half filled! but then.. alot of us couldnt get in.. and we all waited for another 10 min for the next train! =S
Took a cab down from City Hall and was 6 min late.. =(
Cabbed and late on the last day of work.. how bad could that be?
Well.. Work was slack slack and slack and I could spend time finishing my cards while Tiffany did her admin work.. (You can imagine how slack we were!)
Hmm.. Had my last free meal in Bkz, Alio Olio with chicken and crispy Bacon (Yum yum)!
And oh! something which made me rmb clearly.. I got a customer calling to my outlet, requesting for a whole cake on mon (the next working day as we do not consider weekends to be our working day) to be collected at Tamp1. Well, when I told her we couldn't made it since we needed 2 working days, she said she wanna complain.. I guess she really is a Singaporean! =)
Well.. go ahead bah.. it's my last day anyway and we have all been very polite towards you..
And oh! Shermagne came to visit me during my last day! Well.. the longest surviving part timer in UE now.. Haha! I still can't believe that she joined 1 week after me, which means we have known each other for 9 months!
Alright, during closing, met a lady who request to charge her phone, met a guy whom we chatted for around 5-10 min for his cake.. and yeps.. we ended closing with kpops provided by crystal!
People in my Bakerzin UE Journey! Pei Ching, Shah, Wilfred, Tammy, Ken, Tiffany, Shermagne, Matsurah, Joseph, SiYing, Atikah, Nicole, Betty, Bonnie, Janet, Hui Fen jie, Anggel, Madeline, Jialing, Crystal, Debbie, Brendan, Ah Go, Ah Hong, Fu lin, Elven, Ai hong, Ah Yik, Ah Teo, Ah Yong, Ah Bin, Ming Qiang, Xiao Wu.
With that, I end my wonderful journey at Bakerzin UE square and end my free food, free danish, free sandwich and free CAKES! =)
LOVE YOU GUYS, INCLUDING THE CUSTOMERS AND KIDSSSSS! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment