AHHH! Frustrating! Recently my appetite has been bad bad bad bad bad... =(
Usually I have many cravings, but now, I got none..Not even my favourite MAC SPY CEE! And during meal times, even if I was very hungry, I won't eat much, and then I'll end up wasting food. I don't use to waste food, and sometimes after finishing my meal, I still can 'venture' on to other snacks.. that's how's my appetite!
Yup, and there's 1 day, I ended up eating a bit of breakfast, a bit of chee cheong fan, and a curry puff for the entire day o.0 How bad could it be? And then.. nowadays, not sure if it's psychological prob or stress, I feel like puking out my food after eating a few mouths! Argh, frustrating!
Anyway, I reckon it's due to stress coming from my tests and assignments. They used not to be such a powerful threat, but I guess recently, they just grow.. or maybe, I've strung. Yup, don't think that's Bulimia nor Anorexia right? I don't think that I'm very fat! Haha! I'm only 5x kg! GOOD!
So I figured out that, prolly, after tmr's law test, I WILL BE BACK TO FEASTING AGAIN! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment