Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthdays!

Sometimes, I felt that with the advancement of technology, people tend to take things for granted. Why so? For example, when platforms like Facebook and Friendster surface, people tend to forget their friend's birthdays and such. And when their birthdays are here, these platforms would simply prompt its users and we, in turn, make a comment on the person's tagboard.

But, to me, I find it quite meaningless to visit their profiles and just leave a message like Happy Birthday XXXX! In return, XXXX would then like the comment and sometimes people would just stop at there. The better ones would reply a comment like 'Hey thanks!'

Well, to me, I feel that I rather get a sincere Birthday Blessing from someone who really remembers me rather than many of those who only remember me only through these platforms.. Well, I admit I'm one of those people, so probably from today on, I'll only wish those whom I really remember and probably wish them through other channels like SMS? or cards? Well! You will know the method I would use when your birthday comes! =)

So, for now, I shall remove my Birthdate from Facebook! =D
it's 15 June and 18 Oct btw! =D

No comments: