Saturday, November 27, 2010

SIGHHHHH!

Was feeling lousy from yesterday all the way to this noon.. Haiz.. There's too many things bothering me right now. Say for example.. relationships, competition, incompetency and probably self esteem? Haiz, was feeling very frustrated within, but thank goodness, not any more!

Hmmm, well, probably this was eased during my piano lesson a while ago, finally see some light shining through for my competition piece.. Well, in case you don't know what I'm referring to.. I have agreed to take part in the NAC competition as an accompanist for my friend, a Ruan Soloist. Well, it seems that I have around 10 days left until the day of the competition, but it seems that I'm not at the least prepared. Am still trying hard to solve my technical problems, but I think probably now I have a rough idea how to go about solving them! (I hope it works!) *fingers crossed*

And yup, because of this competition, I can't find a decent job, because my schedule is quite tight, having to have my own self practice and having to practise together with my soloist. So well, no money for this holiday? I hope not! *toes crossed*

I realised I've been sighing these few days.. STOP SIGHING WEILIN! YOU WILL LOSE 5 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU SIGH!

'STAY HAPPY, BE HEALTHY!'

Oh well, but I felt better now! I shall work harder for the competition, though I'm not sure whether I would be needed in the end! Haiz... =(

And yups, to end off.. I think I'm going to Meiji Factory and having Bak Kut Teh again tmr! =D =D =D
*hands and feet crossed*

No comments: