Oh well, I was thinking through my schedule for this whole month! Hmmmm.. 1 word.. TOO BUSY! LOL!
Let's see how it goes ah!
6 May - END OF EXAMSSSSS!!! (YAYYYYY!!!) Went k session at night~
7 May - Piano lessons, BKT and late night movie with TPCO peeps!
8 May - Mama day! Dined out with Mama and 2nd bro!
9 May - 1st day of work at 4 seasons! ECP with Anne Chua at night! =D
10 May - TPCO pract at night!
11 May - Bakerzin gatheringggggg! =D / =(
12 - 13 May - KLUANG!!! MY LOVEEE!!!!!
14 May - Piano lessons + PC's 21st!
15 May - Mahjong session at Wt's house!
16 May - 4 seasons work at 6pm - 1am (Because of this, i missed a $160 2-days job opportunity!)
17 May - MAHJONG AGAIN WITH 01/05
18 May - Early k session with Ru Jin =D =D =D
18 - 22 May - CHIANG MAI, HERE I COME!!!
23 - 24 May - 4 Seasons morning shift
23 - 26 May - Tentatively usher job!!! (I pray that I get it!!!)
27 May - Meet up with sec sch peeps! CHOMPCHOMPCHOMPCHOMP!!!
28 May - Piano lessons + Naomi's 21st celebration!
29 May - STILL FREE FOR NOW =D
30 - 31 May - Work @ 4 seasons
1 June - Piano lessons
2, 3, 5 June - Most prob 4 seasons! =S
4 June - Piano lessons
So people, if you wanna date me, please book me in June! Haha! =S =S =S
I miss meeting up with all my friends! I must get a good rest this holidays!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment