Sunday, September 25, 2011

Something to remember..

Was feeling a little dejected ytd.. But thanks for cheering me up! Love you! (you know who you are!)
Anyway, was feeling rather upset because one of my students actually said she dislikes me..
Well, not sure whether she meant it though.. =/
Well, guess in her heart she really really really wants her cousin to teach her piano.. or prob, not just piano.. she just wants to be with her cousin..
Sometimes I thought kids are easy to handle, easy to pacify and easy to win their hearts.. But apparently, I'm kinda wrong..
Guess I'm not doing what I'm best in, but I'll do my best. Failure is just the stepping stone to success..

I will win her heart. In a good way..

p.s. actually I don't know what I'm best in though.. =S
Can someone tell me what I'm best in? Or good at?

No comments: