You could take a little trip around Singapore town,
In my always lost to-yo-ta!
To see the A-M-K and Punggol Road
While I make many detours all around
Because in my to-yo-ta, to-yo-ta,
you tend to get lost and go round
Because in my to-yo-ta, to-yo-ta,
You will get lost *clap clap clap* in Sin-ga-pore~
Haha! Oh my.. I was trying to find my way from AMK to my friend's house at Punggol Edgefield plains for her birthday party.. An estimated 13 min journey took me more than an hour.. HAHA! Thank goodness my fuel tank is almost full!
Shall not elaborate where I got to while trying to find my way.. because.. errrr.... I DON'T KNOW EITHER!
But thank goodness to helpline Daddy and Joanna.. If not.. maybe i'll still be on the road! Haha! JUST JOKING! I think I'll end up going home instead to the party! Haha! And they were worried that I can't find my way home from seng kang to Bedok.. so Jo was trying very hard to explain to this 路痴.. Before parting, she asked, 我怕你驾不出去.. But it sounded like 我怕你嫁不出去! hahaha! And I was telling her.. If I really can't, I'll call her and ask her to help me with matchmaking lor! Anyway, thanks dearies, I managed to get home safely, without getting lost! HAHA! Oh well, almost got lost, but thanks to a cab, really, he blocked me from changing to the wrong lane and I ended up going straight.. WHICH WAS ACTUALLY THE CORRECT ROUTE! PHEWWWW.. Or else.. I'll be frantically calling for help! Probably I should like Morse Code so that I could get SOS!
Oh well, an adventure indeed, but not one which I would like to experience again.
No comments:
Post a Comment