Just wanna post all my thoughts all in one go! HAHA!
Anyway, recently I was reflecting on the word 'Stupid', or '笨'...
Last week, my student told me that her friend scolded her stupid and I was thinking why on earth is the word 'stupid' invented? Because it is really a very negative word and I feel that one shouldn't use that word on anybody, it would only hurt someone's pride and bring his/her level of confidence down.. I think probably this comment would subconsciously be part of someone's Life, and that someone would probably feel that he/she is really stupid... But, have you thought of, who are you to comment another stupid? I doubt your level of thinking didn't reach there.
So, next time, if you are going to comment on someone negatively, think twice. It's okay to criticize people, but do it positively and in a constructive manner.
Anyway, WenXuan, I'm very sure you aren't stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment