9 days in BKK, didn't expect much, and glad I didn't. COZ IT WAS BETTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED! HAHA!
But some times, it is true that without expectations, Life would seem to be better. Coz we learnt that when experience exceeds expectations, you will be happy. =)
For example, some times, when someone approaches you for your help, you would expect him/her to take more initiative and proactive. And well, when he/she didn't, you will somehow feel disappointed coz that someone might just take you for granted and thinks that you will help him/her no matter how busy your schedule is.
But anyway, leading back to the topic of the day, I would say, it's easy for friends to hang out together, but it's difficult for friends to live together. Well, afterall, it was a trip with 4 people with 4 different habits, living for NINE (till today, I still think it's too long!) days. I would say, I have learnt that it is important for us to accept each other's flaws and understand where each other is coming from. 'Understand', a word seemed easy to comprehend, but a word difficult to put it into action, especially when it comes to understanding someone.
And yup, not only to accept each other's strengths and weaknesses, we should put ourselves in someone else's shoe (owhhh hopefully it doesn't stink >.<). You won't want people to not care for you when you aren't feeling well right?
But woohoo, 9 days were over, and yup, wonderful experiences were created, and I brought home a new member!!! It's called .... (are you ready to know???)).... *Drumrolll*
DD!!!!

2 comments:
KILL DD!!!
KILL DD!!!
Post a Comment