Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Colleagues #lunch clique

Well Well Well,

Basically some updates about work life right now. Actually I appreciate all the colleagues I'm working with right now. They are friendly, funny and helpful of course.
Well, besides those stress which came from thinking how to go about doing my work, I have really long laughter almost on a daily basis.

I have funny colleagues aka senior like WenQi and Ryan who are always in their own bubbles, day dreaming almost everyday! They want to buy an island and name after themselves and plan to hold their weddings on the island.

Anyway, today was having jokes about a colleague called Kendrick. He's always 埋头苦干-ing due to his huge pile of work. Then everytime when he's out for lunch, he will leave his glasses on his table and disappear. So today we joked about it and said that he actually had double personality and when he's without glasses and we actually imagined how he 干案!Alright lah, we tent to be ridiculous, but I guess it was fun! LOL!

Back to my lunch clique! There was once we were talking about insinc.sg and WenQi got very addicted into it as it gives monetary rewards! He then think of lots of ways to earn those money such as... to buy new ezlink cards and register them for referral and startup points, getting other commuter's receipt for the 16 digit ezlink card no and create dummy accts for them, and taking photos of other commuter's card while they are trying to top up their cards. Well, he then comment that Christina (Ryan's gf) only has 1 thing in life, that is her bf, whereas he have 2 things in Life and that is.. CANDY CRUSH and INSINC! GOSHHHHH!!! That lunch sent me into laughter and tears for quite a while!

Anyway, there's 2 other girls who are rather new too! One who's always addicted to her phone games, playing while walking, and the other always skip lunch.. Don't know why she can tahan the hunger!

Anyway, since yesterday, we became addicted to a game called 'hardest game ever 2'.. Some of them are really damn difficult and we have spent a long time trying to improve our scores. After every lunch, our phones would be out and everyone will be spamming their fingers onto their phone. And when they fail a level, they will start to bang the table! Then after lunch, we will still be playing with our phones in the office, helping each to break the scores! But well, I guess I enjoyed it!

Anywho, Ryan is leaving soon and I'm going to take over his work =(
I hope I'll have enough time to know what's going on and know how to handle stuff on my own before he leaves. Coz when he leaves, Christina would be on leave too and I guess I'll die!! BO BI BO BI! =D

No comments: