Time waits for no man, and it doesn't wait for woman/girl/boy/toddlers as well..
Been feeling that having time to go out with friends or rest is a form of luxury...
Well, it's work on mon-fri (9-5:30pm), sometimes with OT till wee hours, sat from 9-6:30pm, and CO on Sunday.. As much as I feel that these are things that I wouldn't want to give up, I feel that they are slowly draining me.. I feel lethargic with the endless work to do (Perhaps because I'm a slow worker), endless problems to solve.. Well, but if things were to break up into smaller parts, meaning looking at work alone, looking at music alone, I think I'm pretty fine with them, perhaps I would even enjoy doing them. But when things come together, I feel breathless.
Days pass by, and I feel that I haven't been accomplishing much/anything. Half the year is gone and I asked myself and my colleagues.. what's the greatest achievement I have? They said I have sent the most emails in my Life.. True true.. work is about sending emails.. but it doesn't seem too much of an accomplishment to me, sadly..
Time, can I ask to be your friend? Stay by me and don't ever run off without me, please.. =/
Been feeling that having time to go out with friends or rest is a form of luxury...
Well, it's work on mon-fri (9-5:30pm), sometimes with OT till wee hours, sat from 9-6:30pm, and CO on Sunday.. As much as I feel that these are things that I wouldn't want to give up, I feel that they are slowly draining me.. I feel lethargic with the endless work to do (Perhaps because I'm a slow worker), endless problems to solve.. Well, but if things were to break up into smaller parts, meaning looking at work alone, looking at music alone, I think I'm pretty fine with them, perhaps I would even enjoy doing them. But when things come together, I feel breathless.
Days pass by, and I feel that I haven't been accomplishing much/anything. Half the year is gone and I asked myself and my colleagues.. what's the greatest achievement I have? They said I have sent the most emails in my Life.. True true.. work is about sending emails.. but it doesn't seem too much of an accomplishment to me, sadly..
Time, can I ask to be your friend? Stay by me and don't ever run off without me, please.. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment