"I announce you Graduands to Graduates"
Supposed to post this during August period, but hey! Look what has procrastination done to me! Haha!
I guess that's the last time I'll be a graduate, the last time I'll have butterflies in my tummy when I walk up the stage to receive my bigger-than-A3-but-no-cert folder. Oh well, I was kinda nervous partly because I'm the 3rd person for that ceremony to walk up the stage.
Well well well, 2.5 years, ended perfectly, though with a not so recognised certificate. But overall, I'm happy! =)
From a loner during Law lectures to having a ROW of friends I know during Strategic Management Lecture. That's networking! Well, don't be shocked, only probably 2 are closer friends, the rest, I don't think we will meet up? Sounds sad, but I'm well settling for just that 1-2 friends.
Anyway, let the pictures do the talking!
Supposed to post this during August period, but hey! Look what has procrastination done to me! Haha!
I guess that's the last time I'll be a graduate, the last time I'll have butterflies in my tummy when I walk up the stage to receive my bigger-than-A3-but-no-cert folder. Oh well, I was kinda nervous partly because I'm the 3rd person for that ceremony to walk up the stage.
Well well well, 2.5 years, ended perfectly, though with a not so recognised certificate. But overall, I'm happy! =)
From a loner during Law lectures to having a ROW of friends I know during Strategic Management Lecture. That's networking! Well, don't be shocked, only probably 2 are closer friends, the rest, I don't think we will meet up? Sounds sad, but I'm well settling for just that 1-2 friends.
Anyway, let the pictures do the talking!
To the one who stick through with me, the one who studies accounting/finance modules with me and accompany me to solve all the riddles.
Here's another one! Oh! She's the one who introduced my first new friend in RMIT.
I was still very worried that I couldn't find any project mates.
Did I tell you these are awesome people? We always come together to prepare solutions for those review questions, discuss why our accounting homework couldn't balance. Without them, I think I'll have more sleepless nights! And yep, nice Taiwan Grad Trip with them! TeeHeeHee!
Here's a few shots of my classmates/project mates. The ones who always provide me with updates now and then. Blur sotong me wouldn't know so much without them!
With our super duper big folder. Till today, I don't see a point why my certificate is soooooo big!
Introducing Mother of 4 and the one I could click well.
Last project mate, Josephine! WE GOT DISTINCTION FOR THAT!!
The one who came to support me! Yee Teng!
And Ru Jin! With Flowers!
Thanks for coming down and destroying my folder =/
But appreciate la! =)
毕业咯!!
完美的休止符。
-- THE END --














No comments:
Post a Comment