Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013

Nearing the end of the year, and suddenly, it sparked to me that I'm actually very blessed, very loved.

I had a great December, and a great birthday, and of course, a great Christmas. Reflecting back in June, I was pondering what have I achieved within the whole 6 months, and I concluded, I have sent the most emails in my whole Life. Oh well, but recently I felt, my accomplishment this year is to have wonderful Colleagues, and of course to take my Diploma (LTCL) exams this December. Through this exam, I received lots of encouragement and support especially through my Teacher (I felt that she cared a lot a lot) and Family (esp my 2nd brother, we just felt closer and closer =)

Well, shall continue my stories next time, including:

  1. Beautiful Sunday Concert
  2. Piano Exam
  3. Birthday 
  4. Christmas 
  5. Lovely Colleagues
Well, gonna prepare for a staycation at MBS with SGNs. Till then! 

No comments: