The only time I felt not being competitive was with you. I have been trying to become better and do things with my best effort (many times with procrastination and a buddha leg hug though) to become one of the best among my peers. Though I dont show it, but I guess deep down in me, there's this competitiveness burning.. not sure whether this competitiveness that I have wants me to outdo others or outdo my own limits.
But with you, things are quite different. I guess I've grown to be dependant when you are around and I can be myself and feel safe.
Well, things might not be easy for us since our personalities are quite different. People said opposite attracts, and perhaps that was also what drawn me to you.
Honeymoon period seems to be running out of honey and I guess maybe we will face new challenges in Life together pretty soon.
We each have our uncertainties I felt, let's see how we can work this out. Maybe you are not good at articulating yourself, let's walk this through together.
This post serves as a reminder for me to have patience and remind me why I fell for you.
I Love You, My First.
Maybe things wouldn't work out, but I do hope we will both become better persons and while looking back, we will realise that we have grown
Ps. You always sound v confident whenever you are talking about something you have knowledge in. And im always amazed by it. Perhaps that is what drawn me closer.
But with you, things are quite different. I guess I've grown to be dependant when you are around and I can be myself and feel safe.
Well, things might not be easy for us since our personalities are quite different. People said opposite attracts, and perhaps that was also what drawn me to you.
Honeymoon period seems to be running out of honey and I guess maybe we will face new challenges in Life together pretty soon.
We each have our uncertainties I felt, let's see how we can work this out. Maybe you are not good at articulating yourself, let's walk this through together.
This post serves as a reminder for me to have patience and remind me why I fell for you.
I Love You, My First.
Maybe things wouldn't work out, but I do hope we will both become better persons and while looking back, we will realise that we have grown
Ps. You always sound v confident whenever you are talking about something you have knowledge in. And im always amazed by it. Perhaps that is what drawn me closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment