Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Valentine to my Valentine!

Happy Valentine! Wait.. happy? Hmmmm, with a tinge of sadness I guess!

Well, my first Valentine's day with a guy, (oh dont you think you are a lucky fella??)
No flowers, no gift, no surprises, no plans. I guess I've picked a non romantic cum practical fella.. *scratch head*

Had a little tiff when we realised cinemas were full on that hot valentine afternoon.. about visiting my family for too long.. I guess I was really upset because I've always hoped that my family gets to know you and vice versa.. Though you didn't mean it, I took it to heart. I think being in a relationship doesn't concern just the 2 of us.. as much I hope you get to know my family, i hope to know yours too.. (i really hope the day will come soon)

But the day ended well.. went for dinner at ajisen ccp and dessert at st marc.. not at some atas place but the reason why we went ccp was to get my charles n keith wallet as my present. Appreciate the thought! This chap kept on reitherating why ccp's outlet was closed down and that bedok mall's outlet closes at 10pm.. I thought he was telling me st marc closes at 10pm! I still told him we have time... Haha

Well, my gift came on Tuesday, when he delivered to my office.. 傻瓜。。came all the way just to pass me my gift.. but well... you earned points in front of my buddy! But ya la... sweet of you (though its becoz you didnt buy it for me on valentine's day!!)

And sooo... tadaaa... here's my hot pink wallet!


And here's my dear dear!


And here's my (mummy's) flowers! Too pretty to not post it!


Well, to end off, Happy Valentine's day to the silly one.. I love you and am missing you now <3

No comments: