Tues! 20th June! WE WATCHED OUR FIRST MUSICAL TOGETHER!!!
Presenting to you... FORBIDDEN CITY! It's was a pretty impromptu decision! Wanted to watch all along but had a good to watch, but okay to not mindset until friends around me all gave very good feedbacks after watching!
Very good singers especially kit chan and the old empress!! And funny 2 book keepers! Well.. didn't really get any good forbidden city cast shots because I was still finding my phone when everyone was out for curtain call! Nevertheless, i thought I should at least post this to let people know I was really there!
Hmmm well... at least I caught half of their body and 1 complete like boy who acted as the young emperor?? Hehe!
Wanted to buy the PROGRAMMME booklet but it seems that people are obliged to make a donation.. which I didn't want to! Almost wanted to steal from the person sitting next to us... but... we had integrity!! So here's a shot without any forbidden city cast!!
And to end off... here's the only forbidden city clear shot I have took!
Presenting to you... FORBIDDEN CITY! It's was a pretty impromptu decision! Wanted to watch all along but had a good to watch, but okay to not mindset until friends around me all gave very good feedbacks after watching!
Very good singers especially kit chan and the old empress!! And funny 2 book keepers! Well.. didn't really get any good forbidden city cast shots because I was still finding my phone when everyone was out for curtain call! Nevertheless, i thought I should at least post this to let people know I was really there!
Hmmm well... at least I caught half of their body and 1 complete like boy who acted as the young emperor?? Hehe!
Wanted to buy the PROGRAMMME booklet but it seems that people are obliged to make a donation.. which I didn't want to! Almost wanted to steal from the person sitting next to us... but... we had integrity!! So here's a shot without any forbidden city cast!!
And to end off... they were distributing those yelloe liquid product and intially I was thinkint that it was some kind of drink... turns out to be OILLLL!!!
And talking about oil... I won a 1 litre corn oil from the hpb event a week ago.. seems like theyare signs to tell me to 加油!!
And to end off... here's the only forbidden city clear shot I have took!




No comments:
Post a Comment