Wow it's already 26 days into 2018!
Woke up by Dear via a morning call! Somehow I left my mobile data on and that enabled us to speak on the phone while he travels to work! hehe! so ๅนธ็ฆ to hear his voice first thing in the morning! ๐๐
well that made me woke up muchhh earlier than usual, and reached office before 9am! Pretty efficient and I kinda managed to finish a rec which I have outang-ed for 26 days!
Wrote a note to stop myself from complaining until I finished my work! So I did, maybe being angst slows me down!
Went Kloud to sing and ended off the day with beauty in a pot with da colleagues! YUMMMMMS!
Such a perfect day! ๐
Woke up by Dear via a morning call! Somehow I left my mobile data on and that enabled us to speak on the phone while he travels to work! hehe! so ๅนธ็ฆ to hear his voice first thing in the morning! ๐๐
well that made me woke up muchhh earlier than usual, and reached office before 9am! Pretty efficient and I kinda managed to finish a rec which I have outang-ed for 26 days!
Wrote a note to stop myself from complaining until I finished my work! So I did, maybe being angst slows me down!
Went Kloud to sing and ended off the day with beauty in a pot with da colleagues! YUMMMMMS!
Such a perfect day! ๐
throwback to Langkawi Berjaya Resort! ๐

No comments:
Post a Comment