Not sure how he counts
but he always managed to tell me how many months!
He said it has been 45 months!
Only has 20 fingers and toes.. I wonder who he borrowed from to count?
Haha! Time flies right! Another 3 months and it's 4 years already!
Throwback to our 3d2n stay in JB a couple of weeks ago!
Felt so recharged and so blessed coz the moment I open my eyes, it's dear dear! and MILO! HEHEHE!
HAHA WE BOUGHT THE 1 LITRE MILO AMD DRANK OF THE PACK STRAIGHT. ONE WORD - SHIOKKKK
On our first night, we ventured out near KSL and found this shop which sells Guo tiao in the day and Claypot rice at night!
Big portion and Yummy! I think it's 40rm for all of these. Easily can be a meal for 3 I guess!
And I have never seen anyone eating claypot rice like this guy!
Scraped off CLEAN! This isn't the final product btw! MORE CLEAN!! DON'T NEED TO WASH KIND!!
Very healthy breakfast the next morning! BUT
TEEHEE SEE WHAT'S COMING NEXT!
FAV AUNTIE ANNE!
Lunch was kinda.. hmmm.. Roti Prata Sandwich by Jay chou (yeah we had him to cook for us)
CHIPSSS! BEER! AND SUSHI! WOOTS
AND NIGHT! EMBRACE YOURSELF!
Grabbed to this Racer theme cafe and had some high in calories food.. like..
Oreo milkshake
Aglio olio
Mushroom soup with CHEESE
AND THIS VERY YUMMY LAVA CHOC CAKE!
*RUB TUMMY*
Oh on a side note, we watched Capt Marvel too! No one stayed for the post credit! WHY!!??!
And drank a very exp bubbletea.. which costs 13.50rm
It's like this..
"Baby! Shall we get a bubbletea! I wanna something refreshing and not so sweet!"
"ook"
"Shall we have green tea with peach??"
"ook"
"Hi! Do you have green tea with peach"
"No we dont, how about oolong peach?"
"Oooook!!"
"With cheese?"
*Look at Baby*
Cashier: "with cheese same price"
Baby: "No ba"
Turns out that the cheese foam is one of them zhong dian!!! so.. we paid 13.50rm for a not v sweet oolong peach which tasted kinda normal.. like.. you go ntuc buy peach tea and put some water and ice! HAHAHA JOKEEE
And on our last day, we found out that there' a pool table at Level 7!
Need a room access card to go but we didn't have much time left to check out.
So Baby suggested that I wait in the pool room and open the door for him later! So smart!
3rm a game! and Baby won both! LET'S PK AGAIN!!!!
Just last last week, went for a jog with Baby at Bedok Reservoir! Been like 4 years since we last ran together man! You are still so fastttttt!!!!!!
And just last week, we cooked together! Turns out pretty nice! Just that we took around 2 hours to cook these! HEHE!
And thanks for fixing things at my house! From installing Office in my Com to fixing my printer!
I LOVE YOU DEAR DEAR!
HAPPY 45TH MONTHSARY!!











No comments:
Post a Comment