WOOSH! Yay i just completed my parts for group projects for now.. finally feeling relieved after weeks.. like.. I MANAGED TO SURVIVE! HAHA!
Thursday had been a day filled with events! Like, I think my interview was successful, I PASSED MY FTT! (WOOTS), and I received a letter from school that I'm award with CCA awards. (just that I don't think we got arts group of the year this time =()
Hmm..BAKERZIN VS CAAS.. HOW? That's something which had set me into thinking for days .. and I still can't find an answer. And these jobs are of irregular timings, which means, I can't learn driving during my internship period! =S
Well, feeling stressed up for the past few days. As usual, interviews, projects, piano have taken up my life! But glad that I have true friends in life, and of course mum too, who cheered me up and listened to me. Just felt better when I have their accompany =)
Life isn't gonna be smooth, but life is definitely filled with people who touches your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment