okay.. perhaps my destression period is short lived. Coz I guess I'm stressed again! =(
I don't like to come online.. coz when login, my group mate could come and talk to me about projs alr..=S Very stressful one leh, girl.. I know you do things very fast lah.. But I'm a slow worker ok.. But I'll try my best though.
Had weird dreams these days.. had dreamt of having exams for 2 days already.. One of them is having driving theory test.. and the other (which happened this morning) is me having a chinese test. and I've spent 2 hrs?? on the 1st and 2nd page. Then I panicked when the teacher announced that we are left with 1/2 hr.. and I STILL GOT LI JIE WEN DA haven't do! Haha! How stressful!
Then i dreamt of people competing in the sea, swimming with 2 sticks???? And i dreamt that I'm running away from some scary stuff ytd! I think I'm highly imaginative!
Well.. Didn't had a good sleep.. coz during the duration of my sleep, I received more than 10 smses.. (WOW) And because I was waiting for an activation call from my piano teacher, I woke up to see each sms and this is STRESSFUL! And yet, till now, no sms/call from her.. How i wish to tell her that my life is more than just PIANO ok.. I got more things to do hor! haiz
Oh well.. just when i finished typing my previous line.. MY PHONE RANG.. and yes she called at 4.30 to ask me to go to punggol at 5.30.. okay.. I've finished ranting.. I'm not going btw..
No comments:
Post a Comment