Sunday, August 2, 2009

LIFE

SO FAST! 1 WEEK AGAIN!!!

it's sunday.. AGAIN! Hmm.. let me count..

Qn: Why does 604800 seconds pass by so quickly? Why does time wait for no man? (and perhaps woman too)

Well, guess I've been busy with LIFE!
Mon - Life, Tue - Life, Wed - Life, Thurs - Life, Fri - Life, Sat - ALSO LIFE!
(that's a 6 days work week!)

Life has been full of events.. from practices to meeting at Clementi, and more meetings with other CCA groups.

Life has given me lots of things to do too! Like memos, memos, and more memos. (No la.. I'm just exaggerating!) but just the thought of it makes me go.. HAIZ

Life has also given me lots of 烦恼 lately.. Maybe I should just take a step back for a little while..

Hmm.. well.. i guess.. being someone who wants to have a control of Life.. it's not going to be an easy task!

Life is full of events. Life is full of responsibilities. but Life too, is filled with fun loving people!


No comments: