Today! Aka Sunday!
WOOSH! Woke up becoz of a call from my uncle
But I'm not sure whether he's my gu zhang, maybe I shld just get all my relatives' photos and make myself memorise their looks!
Well, but that's not the main point! Woke up at 9+ and watched POWER RANGER MYSTIC FORCEat 10.30am!
Oh my oh my, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT OKAY! They are still using the same plot! =D
In case you don't know, their plot is.. the rangers always lose at first, then they will merge their power to fight against the evil power! Aft which the monster has been defeated, IT WILL BIAN DA!!!! (Grow in size)
And power rangers will always call out for their big mobiles.. and the funny thing is, the bad guys would always wait for them to form their megazords before attacking! (GENTLEMAN!)
Well, continue watching Okto, Interesting shows like sketch and ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!!!! (A show which I loved when I was young, together with goosebumps, if you know).
But I think there's this program you guys shld all catch..that is..
'Why didn't I think of that too? on Okto 11.30am.
It gives a lot of brain teasers to set you thinking.. 1 topic they talked about today is ANAGRAMS..
For example if you rearrange decimal point, you will get IM A DOT IN PLACE.
And for A GENTLEMAN, you will get ELEGANT MAN.
You guys should really catch it! It's more worthwhile than sleeping
Oh for Barbie lovers, there's rapunzel on 29th Aug, 11.30am! Remember to watch! HAHA!
SATURDAY!
Woke up by a call too! I actually forgot that I gotta go to school!!! TIAN AH! Thank goodness Anne called!! =D
Haha.. I think I'm very tired these days, or rather very LAZY! Coz I actually slept without putting my glasses on the table.. and I was ransacking my bed to find them! You know la!.. This is how my bed looks like..
I got around 20 members on my bed excluding me (My Panda and trevor tortoise aren't in here), 9 pillows/blosters, and my blanket! Haha! LOVE THEM ALL!
So now, do you know how hard it is to find my glasses in there? When everything is in a mess?
Attended Classroom Session and learnt some meaningful things in life.
And my LO told us that wherever you go,
the things you in the 1st 90sec sets the atmosphere for the place.
So, if you are in a bad mood or wad,
Please don't show it in the 1st 90 sec, for others would be very much affected..
Found it interesting and would always rmb this rule.. =)
Went for Piano after that as usual, and dinner with CO peeps at Bedok Mac! (They went K!!).
Hmm, feeling rather down coz I couldn't join them for holidays.. Well, but, I guess we shall go when I'm older okay..
Yes, I'm still YOUNG.. 18 only.. =D
Ended off my day with TV, TV , TV , TV and COM COM COM COM!
Addicted to a game on facebook.. which is How fast can you type A-Z!
IT'S REALLY COOL!!! HAHA! AND FUN!! And although the application was down for a moment.. my addiction took place while I was chatting with Paul..I actually typed out a-z 5 times before I bear to leave my com.
FRIDAY!!!
Went to school and study after that with JOJO and PC!! =D (They seem to study even faster these days!)
Well, and then down to Simei for arcade with _____________(you know who!). They are crazy over DDR! and Mad and I (who don't have ANY talent for that game) went to play INTERESTING games like MARIO CART! SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! BASKETBALL! SHOOTING OF UNDEAD! and the English version of BISH BASH BOM? (Dunno how to spell la!) And then DINNER!! And my phone is finally back with me.. =S Please don't spoil again la!!
THURSDAY!!
TICKETING TEST! Erm, didn't have as much confidence compared to the last 2 tests =(
I just hope I could maintain my only A for this sem.. (PLEASSSEEE)
Oh.. I HAD A HAIRCUT!!!
Haha.. And it was quite short.. I think i chopped off 15cm of my hair! At least..
But I'm thinking of making it shorter next time..
Kowtow to me, Anne! Haha!
WEDNESDAY!!
TIcketing practice early early in the morning.. Tiring but beneficial! =D
Lunch and rotting in school!
Oh and went for gathering at night! =D
Well, glad that I went actually, had lots of laughter..
That was a farewell dinner for Dot and she's leaving.. TOMORROW! =(
Hmm, another smart girl, and of course, independent..
I think my new year resolution would include being more independent! =D
That's ET (Big sis), Me, and Dot (姑姑)
MY LAST PHOTO WITH MY LONG HAIR!!!
Group Photo! the one in black shirt is Yi Qian (my son) and the one in white shirt is Ru Jin! (my niece)
Yea, those which we used to play during sec sch times, like daddy, mummy, kor kor, jie jie, they are my family..
TUESDAY!!!
Erm, ended school rather early. Went for Walk for Rice event by CSC. Interesting and meaningful! And we can get RICE!!
But not for ourselves.. thought I could have two bowls of rice for lunch.. (just joking la!)
Went home and saw this letter from Trinity.. I was like OMG!! IS that my results? But it was kong huan xi yi chang! It was just a letter to inform me to collect my results..
So I rushed down.. I really risked my life to get my results lor!
Coz the collection time was until 7 pm, and I only went out at 6+.. So.. my mum and I saw a bus to parkway and ran for it! Coz if we miss it, we will reach there aft 7!!!
Upon reaching, It started raining. Well, not drizzling.. but POURING! CATS, DOGS, ELEPHANTS, MONKEYS, SNAKES, PANDAS all dropped down.. and we ran under the rain.. =S
Just imagine, you have to cross a road, and then there's still a long way to the shopping mall!
But it was worthwhile, coz I've passed it! =D
MONDAY!!
Holiday in lieu! But it wasn't much of a holiday. Went out to do CO memo, and then a bit of studying for ticketing!
SUNDAY!!
NATIONAL DAY!!! Went to Jor's house for a celebration. Well, apparently the 2 guys were more interested in street fighter instead of their country.. (shakes head).
SATURDAY!
Normal Sat, with music homework =S
FRIDAY!!
More rottings, and dinner at YUKI YAKI
Funny evening with CO peeps.. Haha.. They never fail to amuse me la!
We got a funny server.. or rather chef..
Chef ZHU CHUN
Programme: If ENG can cook, so can you!
Guest Chef: ZHU CHUN
Featuring: 鸡肉炒豆苗
Programme: If ENG can cook, so can you!
Guest Chef: ZHU CHUN
Featuring: 鸡肉炒豆苗
Wow, it was even featured on TV! People came to film us and
interviewed whether this cuisine was worthed it, and it's
值得!
interviewed whether this cuisine was worthed it, and it's
值得!
All 3 Martians turned up..
And some earthlings, some light, some dark..They are just like soy sauce! =D
Okay! That's all for my updates! Should be using the time to study instead! HOHOHO!
Well, many things happened lately, some happy, some sad, some maddening, some funny, some encouraging, and yet some depressing, but it's all a learning process.
Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.





No comments:
Post a Comment