Sometimes I just feel very blessed.
I have friends around me to support me and a family who loves me.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Thanks for the people who stayed up to send me sms at 12.00 sharp.
And thanks to all who remembered me, and my birthday!
And thanks for cheering me up!
Had a fruitful day I would say.
Woke up at 6+am to jog with Yee Teng and Ru Jin and had a McBreakfast session with them.
Afterwhich was walking back to Bedok from Parkway.
then was SLEEPING TIME!
and Orchard ION (Okay, it's still like a maze to me!),followed by dinner at Liang Court.
Thanks for the presents, SMSes, and facebook msges.
I appreciate them and had a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY TOO! =D
Welcome my 19th year. Many memories went through my mind recently. A new chapter awaits me. =)Bye 18th. Happy 19th, Weilin.
No comments:
Post a Comment