GLAD THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!
Hmm, life has been revolving around work, work, work, and work I suppose!
But that's only 95% of my life! 5% is still with FRIENDS! =D
Yesterday was out with KOH YEE TENG after work.
Went Parkway with an intention to buy my mum's present.. BUT..
I ended up eating Happy Meal (YEA!) and sushi and buying half of a black pepper chicken from Cold Storage, The fresh food people!
OH IT WAS DAMN GOOD OKAY! 1 chicken $6.50 only and IT SMELLS SUPER NICEEEE!! (I was actually walking quite a distance from Cold Storage and I can smell it! And I was attracted to it eventually!) ZHI DE (Y)
Anyway.. on my trip home, I was holding on to my cert on the bus and I realised that there's a worm on it!! (Around 1 cm) It crawled and crawled.
So to prevent it from reaching me, I tilt and turned my cert repeatedly. And the guy sitting opposite me was um-chioing.. -_-"
But I find it amusing too la.. Haha!
Well, I feel that I'm being troubled by some problems recently, but I couldn't pinpoint what's actually troubling me. CHIM MA?
Shall blog more perhaps tmr?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY AND WEILIN! =D

There is no elevator to success. The only way up is through the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment