Well, I have officially stepped down as a TPCO main committee, President!
1 year, felt suffocating at times, felt helpless occasionally, and often in a dilemma.
But well, it has been filled with laughter too, accompanied with stress and sometimes sadness.
A year ago, I started off with tears.
The uncertainty during the 1st event, the fear, and the mistake made me learn to be independent.
2 months later, plagued with projects, made me regret not spending enough time with the new bloods in CO.
Another 4 months down the road, committed to my internship while juggling with CO matters. Tough time, but made it through, and gaining new friends
2 months ago, CO concert, bonded with many CO people. Though time consuming, but the people made it worthwhile.
Last month, Taiwan Exchange trip. Many mixed feelings. Responsibilities, duty as a friend, duty as a leader, made the trip different.
President of TPCO, AY 09/10, tough but fulfilling and meaningful. Gained friends and most importantly laughter. And thanks everyone for making this possible, and turning it into a road with no regrets.
A year later, I ended off with a smile. It's sunshine after a rain, because of you guys.
For that, I end off my humble journey in TP, TPCO.
No comments:
Post a Comment