Friday, April 30, 2010

Parents!

Haha! Okay..I'm back again!

Anyway.. I find parents nowadays interesting! Haha! Prob bcoz I'm working in UE2 Bakerzin, I come across quite a number of parents with their kids!

Anyway.. Ytd.. There's this father who came to our outlet, very serious, and asked who's the server of the day. And I told him that I'm one of the servers and he replied seriously and sternly, 'Come, I got something to tell you' . His intention was to teach his son a lesson on 'listening to instructions'. So, he told me to swap his and his son's order and not give what his son wants. Well, I doubt you would teach your kid like that right? But that's not the main point. Coz I was asked to serve them badly and mix up their orders. Then during billing, he asked his kid.. 'Do you think that Daddy should pay for the food? Do you think that the zeh zeh, after mixing up our orders, we should still pay for the food?' << Wah.. I don't know what his dad was trying to teach him leh.. If someone screws up your order, you don't need to pay?

Then followed by: Then if you don't listen to your teacher during your violin lesson, should Daddy still pay for the teacher? *me: puzzled* Eh.. is your son don't want to listen to teacher.. Why you tell him that you shouldn't pay the teacher??

But then his main point was to teach his son that he should be obedient and listen to his violin teacher's instructions.. But I just can't link both the incidents up..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And today!
There's a mum who brought her 2 daughters to Bakerzin. Then the younger one was throwing tantrum and was crying away. So her mum told me to approach her daughter and say, ' Keep Quiet! If you don't keep quiet, I bring you to the kitchen!' Haha! that girl was too cute and I bu ren xin say that.. LOL!
But the mum was very friendly la! =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, work was very heavy this morning. We got many cake orders, delivery orders to prepare, and some dine-in customers to serve. And there's training for Bakerzin staff today, so work has been pretty stressed with all the big heads around! But Tammy and I managed to survive, just that we felt like fainting after that...

Hmm, working hours have been rather long lately. 9 hours ytd, full shift today and tmr starts at 9am!
Well, 90 kids to handle! And 20 pax reservation indoors tmr! Hmm.. GOODLUCK! =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh! And I was told that, in future, ALL calls to UE will be diverted to HQ! Which means, we can all concentrate on our service without the irritating phone ringing constantly away!!! YIIPPPPEEE!!!

No comments: