Sunday, May 23, 2010

A GRADUAND AT LAST!

Yup, like many said..

A major chapter in my life has just ended..

(Oh.. I wanted to post this on 20 May, graduation day, but after the previous line.. erm.. I FELL ASLEEP! LOL! Guess I was too tired!)

so well.. I see it not just and ending, but a chapter which continues in my entire life. Friends I have known in my course, HTM. Friends I have made in TPCO. Tutors and many who have given me their guidance throughout these 3 years.. I have really been through alot within these 3 years and I believe, I have grown, I have matured, and I have learnt to manage things on my own and of course, these 3 years have taught me many life values.

Well, I must say, although I don't have much close friends in HTM, but I'm proud to say, those closer friends, being 1, 2, or only 3, it's enough and you guys made me feel that coming into HTM and knowing you guys has always been the right choice. Although I felt that this course is unsuitable for me, but I wu yuan wu hui..

And yes, these 3 years have not been in vain... Although at times I felt like running away from CO, esp during year 1, although at times I felt like I shouldn't be in main comm coz it's too taxing and stressful, although I felt like sometimes I'm incompetent, but I guess, everyone played a part and made me feel that I belong there. Well, cheers to TPCO. I LOVE YOU GUYS,  whichever batch you guys are from, the young and old ones.. I really cherished our friendship and the cheerfulness and optimistism you guys never fail to produce.. And for that, I enjoyed coming for practice and seeing you guys. You guys made me feel that 3 years ago, I've made the right choice in deciding to join TPCO with Wan Ting outside BUS sch LT 23!

For that, 3 years in TP have not been in vain, and yes this is who and what I am after 3 years of molding by all of you. Yes, you played a part.

No comments: