Saturday, May 15, 2010

WEEEEEEEE!!! BACK! AND WITH A COMPLAINT!

Well.. basically just writing to fa xie so that I can don't keep harping on it.

And yup.. I've been spending majority of my life working, working and working, coz my outlet is rather shorthanded. Well.. tradegy happened ytd (thur), my manager had some family issue to attend to, while my outlet faced a full house! Normally, if we got 5 pple for a full house, we already have difficulties. Well, ytd was 4.. so guess what! Everyone is running around trying to get this and that for customers and handling their complaints due to the long waiting time!

Haiz, it was a disaster for everyone and I was managing the bar and quickie counter.. Well, many crowded behind me.. but I decided to ignore them! Haha! And I got a long list of drinks orders and no1 was picking up my drinks aft I have done them! And the worse is.. I got insufficient cups =(

I was practically sweating and mumbling, 'Shah, where are you???', and when my cleaner brought the cups to me, i was telling him.. 'Ah Bin, Wo hen pa...'.. Well, for the whole 1 1/2 hour (roughly), I was at a high level of stress with customers asking me,

Customer: 'We have been waiting for xxx min, can you check our orders?'
*went to check order and realised they haven't even reach to that order*
*panicked*
Me: Oh we still need around 10-15 min for your order
Customer: This is ridiculous coz we were told to wait for 10 min for our pastas. We changed from a sandwich order coz we were informed that we need to wait for around 20 min.
Me: ehhh..
Customer: I want a refund.

and with my area manager asking me, Table xx de shui out le mei you?

Hmm.. well.. after the lunch crowd, there was practically NO CROWD AT ALL. The outlet was left with 0 customers.. Why ar? Why people like to give us heart attacks leh? Come together, go together.. haiz..

Anyway.. aft the whole thing.. my manager was telling me her experience with a group of customers just now and advised us on a few things.. and I accidentally brought up the issue on the customer wanting a refund.. then my colleague was unhappy coz she got reprimanded (not so strong la, just that I couldn't find a word to replace) by my manager, then she gave me a sarcastic 'thanks'.. =(

And yup, coz we were short staffed, for closing, we were down to 3 people. And I closed bar, quickie and half of the floor even when I had a headache, and my colleague didn't even help to close floor lor! I mean.. please help la.. haiz.. was pretty fed up with her ytd.. and it added on to my headache.. but well.. it's all over now..

But then.. this noon, she was initially doing bar.. but then when Shermagne went in and made a drink, she asked Sher to close the bar instead, which I find it ridiculous. Haiz, dunno why she become like that.. And during closing she asked Sher to do things which she herself was supposed to do.. haiz.. disappointed..

But well.. okay.. I'm done with ranting.. Tmr will be a better day with no grudges!

Let your smile change the world, and not let the world change your smile.

How true and I like this sentence..

No comments: