Well, I had so much in mind to pen just now... but all seemed to have contained in the bottle yet again..
5 days of holiday and what I planned to do and what I have done is really a big difference, I'm just a procrastinator, a perfect example of one.. Well, guess being at home isn't a place for me to study. There's way too many distractions around, be it people, or non living gadgets.
Recently, I'm just so disappointed in things, especially people around me.. please, just give me a break, I need it.. Sometimes I wished to be alone, but yet, I'm afraid of loneliness. I'm just one who doesn't have any courage in anything I do. Where are you, Courage?
People say Time will ease things, and Time will change things, but well, I guess mine kinda changed for the worse? Come on, you are the only one who can solve all these, it's just whether you want to take up the responsibility and change things for the better. You are suffering, we are too.
Well, someone told me life is full of challenges. I agree and I will face it. Let me just throw all these disappointments and start a new chapter afresh. Seems easy to type, but I guess doing it will be another thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment