Sunday, September 26, 2010

VROOM VROOM! HERE COMES A CAR WITH 'L' PLATE!

BOO!! I have decided to keep a journal on what I've learnt throughout these past few lessons in my blog! But this post will only be up after I get my license! Yep, so if you see it now.. IT MEANS.. I'M A CERTIFIED DRIVER!

#1
Controlling of accelerator and brake.
Used gear 1 and 2 and kept making left turns for I-dunno-how-many-times!
Haha! But my 1st attempt driving!
I was listening to my instructor while he show me how to change from gear to gear... and the next moment.. he said.. okay, 你来坐这边。
Haha! And yes! First, check your seat, front and side mirror, sit belt, start car, and hand brake down!
Next, release your clutch until biting and hold, and accelerate a little, and there you go! =D
1st lesson, consecutively died twice! =)

#2
Drove in car park. Made more turns and drove out to a stretch of road! Rmb to STOP when seeing the stop sign and check if there's cars coming before turning! Made U turns for the 1st time and wow! COOL!
Car died once unfortunately!

#3
Drove from Eunos MRT station to Marine Parade to Bedok to Bedok Reservoir, and back to Eunos! Fun attempt and car died once again! =(
Learnt to release clutch a little before the biting point while waiting for the traffic to turn green... and step on accelerator while releasing the clutch! Well! Up to 4th gear and my speed reached almost 60km/hr today! =S
Was fun and exciting and a nervous attempt as well! =)

#4,5,6
Haha! I guess my spirit to blog about my driving adventure has died down! Partly because I've been busy mapling and fbing these days! And yes, tired as well..
Okays.. Let's see.. I have learnt to drive up the slope and I think i did U turning during my 3rd lesson too.. Oh well.. for some reasons.. my car kept dying =(



Alright.. I guess you guys must be bored reading all those above! So do I! I got bored after blogging a few lessons! Coz it seems like I'm not learning much new things after the 1st 3 lessons! Haha!
Hmm, the last few lessons were rather intense, yet I seemed to be de-proving, which made things worrying! Well, didn't had a good sleep the day before my exams, and didn't had a fantastic warm up session! Also, didn't had a very smooth exam.. I think the tester doesn't like me! Haha! he even said that I have to come back another time.. but then.. he passed me.. I'm still puzzled up till now.. but then.. WELL! Spent so much money during the past week, and it's time to SHEN SHEN SHEN!

No comments: