Friday, December 17, 2010

你说谎!

Ohh.. I felt that this was way too funny that I decided to blog this! Haha!

Today, when Sharon and I went to Suntec's Mcdonalds for our late dinner.. She ordered for a Samurai Burger meal.. and this is how it went..

Sharon: 我想要一个Samurai Burger Meal. Upsize. Single de..
Male Server keyed the order wrongly and later rectify it.
Female Server: 你刚才告诉我是小的! (Referring to drink and fries)
Male Server:  她刚改了...
Because it was clearly the Male Server's fault as he made the mistake..
Me (pointing at the male server): 你说谎! (quite loudly)

Haha! I found it quite amusing that I actually point at the male server while he was back facing me, and said that he was lying! Since when did I become so courageous? Haha! But thanks goodness no one heard/saw me doing that! Haha! But then, I guess it was an act of my subconscious mind! =S

No comments: