Yup a continuation to the previous previous post...I admit, after I made that post, I was super angry the next day, and that explains the frustrations on my tagboard..
Anyway, I was so mad because the same particular person, whom I also recommend a job to, was very irresponsible. He wanted to not report for work and wants to go clubbing instead.. What a reason right? On that particular day, he told me that he wasn't feeling well and doesn't feel like working.. Hmm, I'm still in doubt until today actually, but I have decided not to pursue anymore..
So after knowing that he intended not to work because of his illness (headache), I was really fuming and therefore sent him a couple of msg, which eventually made him decide to go for work..
And yeps, I'm still quite delighted that I still have this friend who still has a sense of responsibility. If he didn't turn up for work, I'm pretty sure I'll be having 1 less friend. =)
And yes, case close! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment