Sunday, March 6, 2011

DOWN DOWN DOWN! =D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

DOWN DOWN DOWN!
This challenging week is finally over and finally i can heave a sigh, not a huge one though.. i'll leave that for 18 March 2011! =D

Still have 2 more projects to go, oh but I was really happy after my exam ytd! =D
I just hope I'll at least at least have that certain grade.. I shan't say here but I'll keep my fingers crossed!
And oh, my heart is already fluttering somewhere else! I will catch it back to complete my 2 projects and let it fly around for a week and start for my revision..

Was pretty stressed up for this week, especially on friday.. coz although my theory exam was on the next day, I was barely prepared.. Still there memorising this and that, and especially music terms.. THANK GOODNESS GERMAN TERMS DIDN'T CAME OUT! *PHEW*

Was stressed to a point that I became high this week, well, a form of relieving stress I guess? And I had this funny facebook convo with Yin Chow whereby we tried conversing using italian/french/german terms! Pretty fun and I guess a good way to learn! Haha! At least you are using what you just learnt! =D

" prima, I am mesto et morendo-ing. Ma Life is non semplice. I will become a person con brio et energico et sempre giocoso. Con deciso, we will score ben! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And yes! I'm a frohlich (german) anima (italian) now! =D
Go check the meaning if you are curious!

No comments: