Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My friend, Melissa Ang



I have this friend whom I know since Primary 1.. Well, we used to be in the same Chinese tuition class.. And the coincidental thing is that we were both in the same Music school, Emmanuel. Yes, under the same teacher too.
Oh well, although we had a change of teachers subsequently, we would always end up under the same teacher! And well, the above clip was the 1st duet I ever performed. It was a concert named Around the world in 80 minutes, and we played this song called 'Persian Market'. The unique thing is that, we had a total of 5 groups of players, meaning 10 people, taking turns to play this song! COOL RIGHT!? (I don't care, you guys must agree with me) =D

Oh, but then, that video clip isn't the one we played lah.. I lost it already =/

So much memories of that concert.. I think I was only sec 1 that time? OMG! like 7 years ago!!?!?! O_O
And ya, I still remember that we both wore pink and a black skirt! Haha! And through that concert, we became friends with these 2 sisters, named Huilyn and Huiting, which they became our aunt and mum!
Aiya, so much fun then.. Miss those days.. and miss them so much! =)
Hope they are all doing fine! Take care, friends!! =D

No comments: