Wednesday, February 29, 2012
February - A month of Joy
I would say...
Life has been pretty well, hmmm.. but probably not that much..
Alright.. that's contradicting..
Well, to start off, time flies... And I've came to realise something...
That.. Not only time waits for no man, IT WAITS FOR NO WOMAN EITHER!
真是一视同仁
And yes, before you realise, I've spent a minute typing this blogpost until here,
I've 17 hours today, going for work, watching tv and using the laptop..
And while thinking of the number of hours I'm awake, another minute has passed..
Yes, that's how fast time is flying past everyday..
And before I knew it, it's the last day of February..
Almost half of my semester is over,
Taken two tests (Please let it be good)
and done nearly 1 project...
Of course, 有苦就有甜
Really enjoyed myself ever since after Sat's test
Went for starbucks and chill there with a cup of coffee,
went to ECP for a walk while sitting on the break waters,
Had small talks with my dear friends over these sessions
And I'm so glad I have them with me..
Although I've been doing my Finance project during the weekends,
oh my.. that's the best project experience I ever had.
NO STRESS. NO FEAR. AND NO WASTE OF TIME (not much I would say)
All in all, the month of February would have ended off great if there's no 28 Feb (BECAUSE THERE'S WORK)
And I would like to say,
Happy Birthday ET
Happy Birthday Brother
Happy Birthday Best flen
Happy ROM Cousin Jerry
HAPPY Wedding/marriage Cousin Chun Ling
And of course, Happy Valentines to all. Hope that all singles will find their partners and all the multiples of 2 will stick to each other!
Yep, that pretty summed up my entire month, Ahhh! Not to forget, I've watched 3 CO concerts and 1 ILLUSIONIST! =D =D =D
and yup, 6 minutes just flew past for me..
And prob 1.345 min for you =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment