Was browsing FB earlier on and chanced upon a post by TPalumni.. It says:
Life In TP: - Agonizing over your wardrobe in Year 1... then not caring what you wear in Year 3. - Those who come the latest... tend to stay the nearest. - Going to the Bookshop to buy sweets, chocolates and other snacks... rather than books. - When going home, everyone else's bus comes *twice* before yours arrives. - Thinking nobody else will bother to walk to Sugarloaf... then walking into a full house.
Well, a lot of my friends thought that after my Os, I would go to a JC instead of a poly. But well, I must say, I have never regretted choosing TP... Of course it's the people which made the difference!
But well, 天下没有不散的筵席.. 2 of them have went overseas for their studies,
and another 2 is going back pretty soon,
and another 2 should be embarking on their overseas journey soon too!
I wonder how would Life be without all these friends.. "/
Guess I'll be missing the good old days..
No comments:
Post a Comment