Sunday, August 26, 2012

Amazed

Amazed with how people handle problems..

Recently, I was quite stressed up because of accepting a new job..
Well, basically I thought, I have a lot of time, but apparently, I was wrong..
And because of accepting this new job, I found myself having a dilemma...
Because a new job = increase in income = decrease in amt of leisure time = no time to prepare for test and projects!
And so, I tried rejecting this new job even though I went through the interview and such..
I guess, normally employers, when they encounter such irresponsible staff, they would be turned off and they will reject you immediately, saying that, okay, case close, You and I have no more business with one another...
Especially when I rejected her when she needs people most, I thought probably she would hate me to the core..
But surprisingly, this lady, Alice, she told me it's okay and even offered me a slot to work after my exams..
Hey! I only met you once and you trusted me so much even after disappointing you..
I amazed with her ability to handle problems and in the area of managing HR.

Wouldn't that make you feel like wanting to commit to that job when you have the opportunity to work for her?
Totally amazed.

No comments: