The title sounds like a primary school essay right?
Haha! Well, maybe because this post is from a girl who is still young at heart and still behaves like a little primary school girl! (DON'T PUKE!)
Anyways, who is it from doesn't really matter. Today's topic is just now, who my dad is.
I would say, my dad is not a hero, not a superman, not a very successful person, but is a person whom I care and who cares for us! A person who perhaps don't really show his concerns, but yet somewhat pays attention to our needs..
Hmm.. Well, he used to be a very loving and family person.. Someone who brings his family around during weekends. We used to frequent airport for lunch, ECP for cycling (My parents always cycle on a double bike, and I get to sit on a add-on chair when I was young. Haha! I like being ferried around by my parents, enjoying the sea breeze and singing out of tune songs!), kite flying at i-really-dunno-where, embarking on adventures during almost all our weekends! Hmmm, but now, everyone seems to be busy and such things didn't happen again! I remember during the last cycling trip, I was cycling on my own and kept on bumping into people.. so I told my parents next time I'm going to cycling a double one with either of them! Haha! Oh! It was my Dad who taught me how to cycle! Well, we started off when I was very young, around 1m tall? He put me on his enormous huge bike, where my legs could barely touch the peddles. Then I started peddling while he stood behind me, supporting and pushing my bike.. So at one point of time, I turned and realised my Dad wasn't supporting it anymore, guess what! I think I almost fell! (Think lah, can't really remember!)
Anywho, recently, I think my parents are in this Love-Hate relationship! Haha! Mum always grumble and nag at Dad and Dad is always doing irritating stuff to my Mum.. I guess that's part of getting attention? But today, Mum was saying she wants to buy a new phone and that it's always very troublesome to get Dad to go along to shop for phones.. But well, since he knew that we are going to see the phones today, Dad kept phoning to ask where we were so he could get the plan signed by today.. Well, I guess deep down, there's still this Love for his family, his wife.

No comments:
Post a Comment