Well well well! Weilin is starting a new journey after being a fake taitai for 126 days!
No sure if I am ready for this new lifestyle, but I guess I can do it! Meetup with friends will be pretty much limited to late weekday nights for the easties and weekends! Okay lah, save more money also I guess? *self convince*
Chose Citco over UBS because of location, benefits, and of course certainty. I hope it's a good choice which I will not regret! Gambatte ne Weilin!!
To start off with this journey, I guess here's a few more things to do!
- Badminton
- Movie with popcorn? (Although I just watched abtm3 ytd, I guess prolly I can do with some fairytale movie ie Cinderella) Just imagine.. I can't enjoy student price tickets once I start work!!! NOOOOO!!! My cheap dealsss! OMG!
- Buy clothes. Yes for work.. =/ (yes, that's the correct expression.. I'm not a girl! Haha!)
- Cut Hair!
- Sing K
- Eat!!
No sure if I am ready for this new lifestyle, but I guess I can do it! Meetup with friends will be pretty much limited to late weekday nights for the easties and weekends! Okay lah, save more money also I guess? *self convince*
Chose Citco over UBS because of location, benefits, and of course certainty. I hope it's a good choice which I will not regret! Gambatte ne Weilin!!
To start off with this journey, I guess here's a few more things to do!
- Badminton
- Movie with popcorn? (Although I just watched abtm3 ytd, I guess prolly I can do with some fairytale movie ie Cinderella) Just imagine.. I can't enjoy student price tickets once I start work!!! NOOOOO!!! My cheap dealsss! OMG!
- Buy clothes. Yes for work.. =/ (yes, that's the correct expression.. I'm not a girl! Haha!)
- Cut Hair!
- Sing K
- Eat!!
And ya, buy a new phone that has beauty face effect after getting a few months of pay!! #vain

No comments:
Post a Comment