4 March - had yutang with Joanna & Jessica and decided to venture to Esplanade after our meal and so I was singing this to Joanna: (if you know, please sing along!)
You could take a little trip around Singapore town,
In the Singapore city bus.
To see the collyer quay and raffles place, the esplanade and all of us!
Halfway through our journey, we passed by Shenton way and decided to alight to say hi! To the peeps at arvato shenton way.
Oh well, while waiting for time to pass, we went to RAFFLES PLACE mrt station to redeem our freeeeee krispy kreme! And so I was thinking, since I was there, I should give my dad a call to renew my phone contract!
While walking to the M1 shop, Joanna pointed to me that we were at COLLYER QUAY (didnt knownwhere is this at first) and so Joanna met my dad and so on..
After meeting up with Yi cun, we decided to find a place to deposit my Cheque into a dbs bank.. after countless kilometres of walking, we saw ESPLANADE at the opposite side!
Actually, im just trying to saythat I just realised these places were soooo near. #24yearsinsg白活了 #recountofa路痴
You could take a little trip around Singapore town,
In the Singapore city bus.
To see the collyer quay and raffles place, the esplanade and all of us!
Halfway through our journey, we passed by Shenton way and decided to alight to say hi! To the peeps at arvato shenton way.
Oh well, while waiting for time to pass, we went to RAFFLES PLACE mrt station to redeem our freeeeee krispy kreme! And so I was thinking, since I was there, I should give my dad a call to renew my phone contract!
While walking to the M1 shop, Joanna pointed to me that we were at COLLYER QUAY (didnt knownwhere is this at first) and so Joanna met my dad and so on..
After meeting up with Yi cun, we decided to find a place to deposit my Cheque into a dbs bank.. after countless kilometres of walking, we saw ESPLANADE at the opposite side!
Actually, im just trying to saythat I just realised these places were soooo near. #24yearsinsg白活了 #recountofa路痴
No comments:
Post a Comment