Monday, January 16, 2017

还好有你

还好有你。

不懂哪根筋不对,明明要迟到了,却想省下那$4-6。

Was on the way to Jasmine house to practise with her student. Wanted to Uber but not sure why I didn't. Ended up chasing after Bus 45 and my photo SLIPPED OUT FROM MY TATTERED TORN BACK POCKET ONTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR *OUCH* but hey, luckily I am still able to hold it right now, blogging about today's encounter. I hope you are alright, BabyS6!

Alighted from 45, even before the journey started. Yc ran back to find my phone on the floor. Phewww.. And not sure why, we still aren't convinced to take a cab. Ended up walking to Jas's house ( thought it's just 2 bus stops but actually it's more than that).

Anyway was in perspiration and late for 15 min. And my dear dear waited for me downstairs until I'm done with lesson! Owww 真的有感动 and surprised 到!

Not sure how I'll be without you! 爱你爱你爱你!!

希望能永远做你的Baby! 
Baby: hmmmmh!? *eyes open big big, insert innocent face* 😮

No comments: