Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2016

So here's the day when everyone (almost) looks back to 2016 of what they have achieved/lost and their resolutions for 2017!

So... what did I achieve?? Hmmm, like nothing much hor... I would say job change? And definitely learnt that I am blessed with a loving boyfriend and I think Daddy and Mummy are now more understanding towards each other.

Haha! Daddy claims that there's a living cockroach in mummy's pail of 环保袋 and claims that he has saved mummy's Life! *awwww* when I told Mummy this, she smiled! *awwww* hehe!
Daddy also says mummy is a smart and that monkeys are all smart! Snakes are just more 胆! But i disagree when he said that. He replied that  his 胆 disappears when he sees Mummy! *awwww*

Meeting dear dear more often in December!! Weee! We had our 2nd cycling birthday celebration (is he making this an annual event??) Haha! Nevertheless thanks for buying the cake, writing a vvvv short bday card, cooking and spending the day with me. Though I would very much like you to interact more with my Family. Takes time I guess!


Relationship milestone? Hmmmm... calling each other dear deat and baby?? Hahaha! Baby! (Open eyes big big) "hmmmmh?"
And always bringing me for good food!
More overseas trips
More phone calls!!!!
More Lovee 😘😘
More understanding
More comforting
More dependent on you :X


Hmmm, December has been an eventful month! 1st celebration starts on 3rd Dec where Citco guys prepared a surprise birthday cake during staycay!! Totally unexpected! Love this bunch!


And many more surprises!


Really a surprise! And I love the Snoopy coinbank!!

7 Dec
Celebration at haidilao with our favourite Tiramisu cake from L'Atelier

9th Dec
Ooops! I promise not to pass by the pantry during my birthday period!

10-11 dec
Thanks for remembering my birthday, jess! Was really surprised when you and joanna appeared at the door with a cake. Feeling very blessed!
And thanks dear, thanks for making it possible by agreeing to the staycay so readily!!

11 Dec!!

12 Dec beauty pot with mummy n 2nd bro!!!

And they gave us helium balloons and free choc ice cream!!

K session w ep cliques

16 Dec - Dnd!! We won $40 vouchers bcoz we are the best table!!

17 Dec! Pot luck and gift xchange with SGN! Gave out my favourite tsumtsum cushions!! Had a good picnic out vivo's hadilao!

Jb trip!! Super pain massage!

Yuren says he dunno how to 办鬼脸

25 dec
At Lihyee's wedding. Mount faber!! Nice place food n company! 


29 Dec
Pretty canvas painting just because I told her I like this picture a lot!! (I gave her a card with this design)
Always ate a lot with this girl. Had aloy thai good enough for 3-4 pax

Many more special moments in 2016!

Bkk trip with these peeps and fufu!! Really enjoyed myself!!


I think i looked different here!!

And to end off, we started my 2017 with a 10 laps swim with rj, have mac breakfast with mummy. And started our 2017 with an expensive ice cream from Godiva! Naiseeeee!!!


Thanks all who made 2016 a more exciting one! And thanks dear dear! <3



No comments: