Thursday, June 4, 2009

Self-denial

Oh no! I dread opening my emails nowadays.. It seems to be flooded every time with the same old thing.. and I felt stressed even by looking at the name of the sender! =S
I have officially gt the e-mailophobia... 

well well.. a thought about projects in the point of view of an economist student.. 
Situation: Students dislike/hate projects. 

As students dislike/hate projects, it means that there is little of no demand for projects. However, teachers are constantly supplying us with MORE projects. Why is it so? It doesn't makes sense! THERE IS NO INTERSECTION BETWEEN THE DEMAND AND THE SUPPLY CURVE, therefore, no projects should be assigned to students.. okay.. I'm living in self-denial once again.. HAHA!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahhhhhhhhh.
I'm still okay, cos' my group projects are like stagnant la! No progress can!
Damn jialat.
My group members wanna concentrate on ONE project a time. Damn inefficient lehhh. :(
Hopefully everything goes well!
And DUN STRESS OKAY!
You funny comical president. :D

Weilin said...

Haha! Mine is also progressing very slow, but yet we need to complete fast.
And the prob is, my group is having some internal probs lor..
JIAYOU DEARIE! Haha!