Sunday, July 26, 2009

LG - LIFE'S GOOD

OKAY! I'm here again!

Well! Come to think again! My week hasn't been THAT bad afterall la!

Have been slacking since tues! (oh.. TUESDAY HAS BEEN A TOUGH AND TIRING DAY WITH INTERVIEW AND PRESENTATION)

and and and! I tried leading the guzheng practice today although I had no idea on how a guzheng should be played..
Hmm.. but.. it has been fun!
And I'm kinda looking forward to teaching my own students in the future.. Erm.. in case you are wondering.. I'M NOT REFERRING TO GUZHENG! HAHA!

And best of all, I have been sleeping for long hours!!! =D
Until I feel that I couldnt tahan tonight! Yes, Maybe I should continue sleep EARLY EARLY!
LIFE'S SHIOK WITH SLEEP! =D
I guess next week I can sleep early and long hours again! =D

Oh.. and let me introduce to you guys of my hmm.. how should I call her? It's a bit complicated but you will know why in a short time!

Name: Anne a.k.a tribe leader a.k.a STRONG HEART TOO
Well, we started off being classmates.
1st week of school and project groups have to be formed.. we started being group mates.. which consists of she and.. me. =D
And we saw people having cliques! So we thought we could have 1 too! So it's just she and me!
But sometimes, to stand up for ourselves, we will become a GANG! It's just she and me!
OH WELL! recently! HAD A BREAKTHROUGH!

BECOME A TRIBE! =D
And now, will numbers increasing! Haha!
Oh, and we plan to modernise?? Maybe into an organisation or perhaps country?
Well, we are a group of people will aspirations! We aim big and soar!
Oh.. and perhaps now you know why I don't know how to describe our relationship in the 1st place? Well, it's difficult. You can try and give me suggestions! =)

AH! She's my kai xin guo! A girl who makes me say LG! =D

Edit: Well, she just became my CO-LEADER =D

No comments: