Sunday, July 5, 2009

UPDATES!!

YO! didn't update for a pretty long time! well! this post gonna says it all! (i hope at least!)

CAUTION! It gonna be a lengthy post!

well.. 1st of all!

16 June:
I WENT FOR MY PIANO DIPLOMA EXAMS! been through much because of this exam. Ever thought of giving up after so many years of lessons.. coz I was too stressed up during that period and i don't really feel like I'm ready or anything to take the dip exams.. But I actually felt relieved to get persuaded by my teacher and continued my piano 'studies'.

But the 2 weeks of extra pract almost killed me.. and I have owed the music sch quite a huge pile of debt! HAHAHA!

Had talked to my teacher today.. she said that she was scared that i might want to quit piano again due to stress in my studies. and i actually told her that one of my reasons for quitting was because I felt that I've learnt nothing every week.. and that my lesson always start late and end earlier. (kinda proud of myself for having the courage to say that!)

Hmm.. Hope that I'll cont this road and of course, start to earn back my sch fees asap! Haha! But actually I had little confidence in myself.. But who knows without trying?

Evening
Had gathering with 4 sec sch frens, namely et, aw, dino, rj! =D
Had dinner at 85 and each of us spent around $8 each.. (lesser than what I normally spend with CO people..this goes to show that TPCO people eat alot!!!)


17&18 June:
Oh well, this is the period where i get to bond and actually know new bloods of TPCO better! Thanks for Crystal and Shi Hui, comm members, and of course members of TPCO to make this possible. Quite regret that I couldn't be with you guys for most of the activities (due to projs).. coz I could feel that I have really missed out alot. But.. had fun! and oh ya.. we didn't have water supply during the 1st night.. Was very sad at night.. but went to design sch's bathroom and bathed! 1 word.. SHIOK!

Photobucket
And while we were trying to catch our precious sleep, this cheap cheap (chirp) bird came cheaping..

Photobucket
and this was what he did to me and the others..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dunno why.. these 3 photos never failed to amuse me.. i Think this bird needs LOTS of sleep..

Photobucket
And see how much fun they are having!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally! Group photos! Oww.. wasnt in this photo.. coz I left my belongings at amphitheatre..

Hope everyone really had fun and made new friends! And hope to see you guys around in campus and or course TPCO! =D

Alright! and moving on!

25 June:
TOOK OFF MY BRACES!!! YES!! OFF! HAHA!
Well.. i felt that I got bigger teeth than usual! Reason being that there's nothing sticking onto my teeth and i can feel my whole tooth!!! =D *shows teeth*

Haha! Here's a few photos with Anne! Took it during our proj meeting! HAHA! OOPS =S

Photobucket
Normal shot!

Photobucket
Trying to do a perfect smile with Anne. Apparently.. I've lost.. coz I don't think I got 8 teeth on top! Shall work harder! HAHA!

Photobucket
No teeth!

Photobucket

Here's how i looked last time before braces (with Pei Ching).. Any difference?
Missing another dearie here.. Oh my.. I think I haven't seen her for a long long time.. Jojo! You gotta come to school more often! HAHA!

Oh and and and.. Since 2 days ago (Friday), I've gotten my retainers! Erm, not something I would be proud of, or happy.. Though they looked nice, when it's put on.. I can't speak clearly, and there's a lot of saliva in my mouth! =(
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH IT FOR DUNNO HOW LONG!?!?! =(
Okay.. I think that's part of my choice, I chose it.. (But actually I kinda regretted it) =S
But well, since the choice is already made and I have already lost 4 teeth and gone through such pain, I shouldn't regret right? Yes la.. I can answer myself! HAHA!
And yea, and that day when I went to get my retainers, I was asked to wear a mask! Haha! So cool! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME PUTTING THAT ON!

27 July
Had K session with CO peeps! And Madeline came as well! Haha! Finally got someone who doesn't really dare to sing to sing with me lor =S
And she's still as funny and cute as ever! (Refer to Sharon's blog) HAHA!
We shall go swimming soon!! =D

3 July
Oh THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! And I have handed up another project!!! YAY!! Talking about projects, MICE proj was crazy.. =(
And now! WE ARE LEFT WITH ONE ONE ONE ONE PROJECT! WOOTS!!! *Happiness!*
Oh yea, and there's this inside joke, came up by me and Anne..*wink wink* what can you send me tonight, dear?

After that we retainers and down to Bugis to meet up CO peeps! A farewell dinner for JingTing.. my senior who's going Australia for her studies..
Couldn't imagine myself being separated with my family for 1 1/2 years, and I think that she's brave and independent..
I IS LOOK UP AT HER!

4 July
Out with Wan Ting, had some talk with her! Didn't talk for a long time already!!!! Stay optimistic dear =)

5 July
Exercise with KOH ET! Wah! Had a crazy routine of workout with her today.. sit ups, lift logs, run, walk, basketball.. And I'm aching all over already! I couldn't even stand straight now man!! And I think I'll become an old woman tmr.. =(
Talking about old.. I dropped my wallet today.. And a boy came up to me and told me that.. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT!
This is what he said..
Auntie, you dropped your purse.. And I replied thanks..
But.. ah boy ah.. jie jie only 18 you know.. not very old.. call me auntie!!!! =(
Very sad.. but then again.. He called me from behind.. So i guess my back looked like auntie but not my face lah! This is what I tried to convince myself with! =D

---------------------------------------------------------

All right, it has set me thinking a lot these few days..
This week was stressful, coupled with moody for me..
I felt that I didn't fare well being a friend, leader, team mate..
Don't say that I'm emo! But this is really what I felt after reflecting..
And I really regretted my actions back then..
But I apologise for being in such way.. I'm sorry..
But maybe I should be quieter so that i won't say the wrong things? I feel that I have been saying the wrong things lately =(
And I feel that I have been dao-ing a lot of people these few years.. Haha.. DIdn't mean it, but sometimes I didn't know what to say or react, so I rather keep to myself and stay quiet! HAHA!

Although this week is hard to guo, I have kan kai already! And there's encouragement from my dear friends!!





Photobucket
By Anne Chua. Haha! She drew me a prefect friend! (Just that the original is cuter la!) Haha!





Photobucket
Thanks for the mo mo JIAYOU! HAHA!
They wrote JIAYOU FU LIN! as their msn pm, and jordon too! But I didnt manage to screenshot the other day!
Haha! Okay, I guess that's all for today!
Took 2 nights to write this post =X HAHA!
And that congratulations! You made it to the end of this long long long post!
Will try to blog as often as I can okay! =D


Friendship is fragile, but it's all up to us to strengthen it and make it hard enough to withstand hardship and uncertainties. Life's isn't going to be beautiful, unless you are willing to take a step forward to listen to what people has to say, and take a step backwards to prevent being narrow minded and misjudging facts.

No comments: