Well.. Let me see.. This week hasn't been going pretty well I guess?
First on the list, my dear dear dear phone is throwing a tantrum.. =(
since mon, it has been showing me a black face! and I couldn't get my old phone to work..
and on top of that.. didn't had time to send it for repair! hmm..
And these 2 days! Haiz.. Been bothered by some incident, though I kept telling myself it's nothing big! But I guess it just keeps bothering me!
And I feel that I haven't been doing anything right since friday.. Hmm.. shan't talk or remember about it!
Well, was feeling very vexed just now. Maybe it's just a sense of insecurity, coupled up with a few fan nao by my family members.. Oh.. and CCA stuff.. it's COMING BACK!! *FEAR!!!*
Sometimes, I feel that I'm at my wits end.. I don't know what I could do, nor do I know how I should react or solve..
Sometimes, I would think.. why can't life be very peaceful? Maybe when that day comes, we might complain that it's too plain!
Well, there's pros and cons!
But i guess i'll with a peaceful life, with a couple of friends to joke with.. maybe life would be great!
Hmm, it left me thinking quite alot recently, maybe this year, my 18th year, is really the year which my life would change quite a considerable extent. And maybe it's really the year which I would really grow up!
I'm afraid to be alone, but yet, sometimes it's the way for one to grow.
When friendship is put into test, I wonder how I would fare.
No comments:
Post a Comment