Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CRAZY WORKLIFE!

I THINK MY MANAGER/ AREA MANAGER DON'T LIKE ME!!!
I'm just joking la!
Coz my schedule is really crazy..
Can't really take it.. =S
Let me tell you why!

Ever since last thurs (off day) my life has turned into
Wake up - Work - Go home - Sleep..
And the cycle starts again..
WITHOUT FAIL!
Fri - 0930 - 2200
Sat - 1130 - 2100
Sun - 1100 - 2100
Mon - 0930 - 2100
Tues - 0930 - 2100
Wed - 0930 - 2200
Thurs OFF!
Fri 0900 - 2100!

Only Sat and Sun are better..starts at 3 and ends at 9..
BUT! THERE GOES MY WHOLE DAY!

Haiz.. 1 reason why my schedule looks like that is because the excel spreadsheet calculator got prob!
It says 48 hours for this week though I'm working 56 hours!!
救命啊!
From my previous off day till my coming off day..
I'll be working (12.5+9.5+10+11.5+11.5+12.5!)
That's 67.5 hours!!!
Tian.. Average of 11 hours per day!
I'm dying soon la! And I'm always deprive of sleep..

WEILIN 加油!
Off to sleep alr! Tmr opening to closing! I think Bakerzin really wants my life..
TAKE BAH!!!
Even if the calculator got prob.. there's no reason to plan such a schedule for me right?
Opening to closing for 3 days straight.. and full day on fri... Haiz..
Nights guys!

No comments: